Monday, July 20, 2009

I Have 98 Kids

Yes, it's true. Besides my four biological children, I now have 94 others.

That's because yesterday I was sustained as the new Primary President in my ward.

Wish me luck.

Thankfully, I have been in Primary a lot over the last 12 years and so I've done pretty much everything in Primary except president. Which is why I'm not completely terrified. Just slightly terrified!

If I don't put anything else on this blog for the next couple years, now you know why! I am much too busy caring for my 98 kids!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Dee offered to pass on some of the activities she did when she was Primary President a few years ago...

Jeanette said...

GOOD LUCK!!! Makes teaching RS seem like a cakewalk.

RAQ said...

You knew it was coming, you've been prepared to do this! You will be great just remember to delegate!!!!! Use your people. If not, they will feel like you don't trust them.

Paula said...

Congratulations and good luck, Annette! I'm sure you will do a great job.

Shellie said...

OH, please, please, please don't let that be me...unless I have to choose between that and RS pres, in which case, oh please please please, let that be me. I'm sure you'll do just great!

4boyzmdmom said...

Yep, I'd choose Primary pres over RS pres any day!