Oh, I forgot one more thing that happened this week. Not to
be outdone by Frank, on Wednesday when I was carrying groceries into the house my
sandal got caught on the threshold somehow and, juggling bags, I lost my
balance and went down with a spectacular crash of cans on the tile floor. I
landed on my left arm and knee, and I banged my knee really hard on the floor.
However, my left knee inexplicably does not hurt at all. My left arm
(especially the wrist) has some tender spots and sometimes it aches slightly
and sometimes it twinges. But really, it’s not bad either. Good thing I wasn’t
going 35 mph when I hit the floor. That really helps. I’m very grateful that I
didn’t break anything. With Frank already limping around, that would not have
been a good thing if I broke my arm! Good thing I’m a tough old bird.
Pew Year in Review 2025
9 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment