I forgot to mention that Jared has earned an academic letter from his school. The ceremony was last night. I thought he couldn't attend so I asked them to send the letter to the guidance office for him to pick up. Then it turned out that he didn't have play practice until that late and he was asked to run the sound for the ceremony. So he was there...but up in the booth and he still has to go to the guidance office to pick up his letter. At any rate, we are proud of him for earning an academic letter. They have to have a GPA of at least 3.5 for three consecutive semesters to earn it (can't get it until they are at least a sophomore). Tanner received the same thing his sophomore year and he got a pin last year for earning the same thing. Good for both of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment