I knew I was forgetting something...
Frank got a blanket for Snickers this week. I think he likes it:
Also, I forgot to mention that last night we looked outside and discovered several police cars, two fire trucks, and and ambulance (all with lights flashing) blocking off the end of our court. We wondered what was going on and later we found out that one of our neighbors (we didn't know her at all) overdosed on drugs. They tried to save her, but it was too late. So that is super sad!
On a happier note, I also forgot to mention that I spent quite a bit of time working on wedding stuff for Jared, and we had a number of conversations with him about wedding plans. We have found someone to make the cake, which was one of our assignments, and we are working on figuring out the dinner (we're having a dinner the evening before the wedding, instead of a wedding luncheon or breakfast) which is our other assignment. I'm glad we are making progress on the wedding plans! And I'm even more glad that we are the groom's family and aren't in charge of the whole thing!
I think that is really it for this week!
Pew Year in Review 2025
9 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment